Church of Saint-Sébastien
The church, dedicated to Saint Sebastian, was built in 1739 (date visible at the back of the choir). Beautiful statuary and interesting stained glass windows.
The church is dedicated to Saint Sébastien and was built in 1739 (date visible at the back of the choir). It replaced and faced the former chapel built in the 16th century, which served as the parish church and was abandoned and demolished due to its dilapidated state (site of the former town hall and schools). On the south side, the church overlooks the barred spur enclosed by the imposing structure of the medieval castle of Berzé (10th-15th century, remodelled in the 19th century).