Church of St. John the Baptist
Reconstruction project by an architect from Chalon, unanimously adopted by the town council and the conseil de fabrique, and completed in 1863.
The 1837-1838 church, with its three naves covering an area of 285 square metres, was barely big enough for a population of 930. The side aisles were covered in tiles, the nave and choir in heavy flagstones, and the chancel slabs rested on a masonry vault, while the nave slabs rested on panelling. A reconstruction project, entrusted to an architect from Chalon, was unanimously adopted by the town council and the church council. It was completed in 1863.