New church rebuilt on a different site, acquired in 1879. This church, dedicated to Saint-Didier, was inaugurated in 1887 and consecrated in 1889.
All that remains of the former 12th-century Romanesque church is a Gothic rib-vaulted seigneurial chapel in the middle of the cemetery, which became the Cherisey family burial chapel. It is listed in the Inventaire supplémentaire des Monuments Historiques. Abbé Denojean took the initiative, with the Conseil de Fabrique (parish management council), to rebuild a new church on a different plot of land, acquired in 1879. The church was inaugurated in 1887 and consecrated in 1889.