Our team at your service 333 days a year!
10 good reasons to come and see us:
- Find personalised tips and practical advice from our travel experts who live in and know our region
- Extend your stay by booking your accommodation at the last minute with online availability
- Live to the rhythm of the Cluniacs by booking your tickets for shows, guided tours, tennis lessons and other events
- Kill two birds with one stone by visiting the Tour des Fromages! The entrance is via the Tourist Office... If you're not afraid of heights, climb to the top for a magnificent panoramic view of the abbey town of Cluny!
- Discover the many hiking trails and choose your route with the help of our advisors and the tools at your disposal.
- Take a little Clunisois home with you! Our shop offers you a concentrate of local products and souvenirs "made in Clunisois".
- Drop your luggage to visit lighter
- Recharge your electric bike batteries during your visit
- Benefit from free Wifi
- Or simply to say hello to us, because we love to entertain in South Burgundy!
Our opening times
Please check our opening times, which vary according to the season.
Our tourist information point: Le Prado
During the season (from May to September) we welcome you on arrival at the Prado car park for :
- To guide and advise you on visits,
- Get your tickets for visits, shows and other events,
- Take advantage of the luggage and bicycle storage service
The Prado tourist information point is open for the 2023 season:
- From 08 July to 31 August from 9.30am to 5pm,
- From 01 to 15 September from 9.30am to 1pm and from 2pm to 4.30pm.
Need some advice?
Contact our travel consultants:
- by email
- by telephone on +33 (0)3 85 59 05 34
- by post to Office de Tourisme de Cluny Sud Bourgogne - 6 rue Mercière - 71250 CLUNY