Moulin de Pras
The Moulin de Pras is located in Sigy-le-Chatel, on the banks of the River Guye, between Cluny (15 km) and Montceau-les-Mines (25 km). It is also 15 km from Taizé and Cormatin. Mâcon and Chalon-sur-Sâone are 40 km away.
The Moulin de Pras is...
A heritage to be enhanced and discovered: visit the mill (engine room, mechanism) and plan to generate hydroelectric and solar power.
A place for social and tourist accommodation: a wide range of tourist facilities, from campsites to guest rooms and gîtes, as well as social facilities and a discovery farm.
A micro-farm to promote self-sufficiency: permaculture market gardening, processing of produce, animals.
A place to meet and exchange ideas: with brunches, local heritage and mill days, heritage days and a festival in July.
We offer a wide range of accommodation and also welcome motorhomes and campers.
You can have sweet dreams in :
- The mill's unusual dormitory (single bed at €30 per night and double bed at €50 per night)
- La chambre insolite des paons (1 double bed at €65 per night)
- La chambre du Meunier (1 double bed with the option of an extra bed for 2 children from 85.- euros per night)
- L'appartement du moulin (3 bedrooms and a sofa bed, from €250 per weekend)
- In your camper van or tent for €10 per night, with access to a shower room and dry toilet.
During your visit, you can tour the mill and its machinery, as well as the farm with its garden and animals.
As soon as the warm weather arrives, we organise events at the mill. These range from cookery workshops to small permaculture courses, as well as shows and concerts.
We also offer home-cooked vegetarian dishes using produce from our organic garden.
We look forward to meeting and sharing with you at Moulin de Pras!
Nadine and Jérôme
Classification & labels
- Charm & Traditions
- Nombre total de personnes : 14
- 3 room(s)
Types of accommodation
Bed and Breakfast
- The dormitory is closed from November to April. The other accommodation is open all year round.
- Lake / Body of water
- Bicycle hire
- Community pool
- Hiking trails