Gîte de la Framboisine
1 hour from Lyon, 30 minutes from Mâcon, 10 minutes from the medieval town of Cluny: discover southern Burgundy. Green valleys, famous vineyards, châteaux and Romanesque churches. Come and recharge your batteries with nature, gastronomy, culture and arts and crafts.
In a quiet location, our gîte is adjoining our house, allowing us to exchange ideas.
- on the 1st level, opening onto the gallery: a living room, a fitted kitchen and a shower room with a 120x80 shower
- on the 2nd floor, two bedrooms with sloping ceilings :
- the first (15m²) with double bed
- the second (16m²) with a single bed, toy chest and children's books. This room is secured to protect the staircase. Baby cot and possibility of a 2nd 90x190 bed for a child.
A teleworking desk equipped with an ergonomic chair and a double screen, a keyboard, a mouse: you can plug in your laptop.
A table for your meals outside on the Mâcon gallery is reserved for you and a space in the orchard opposite the house.
Our new services in 2023:
- Tasting platter of regional products: farmhouse terrine, AOC goat's cheese, Bresse yoghurt and Burgundy wafers: €12/person on request. Local wine or beer available on request.
- Gourmet snack from 4 to 6pm: €7/person (booking required)
- Sale of products from local producers: Mâconnais wines, traditional beer, terrines and cooked dishes from a local organic farm, village honey, Burgundy wafers, etc.
And with our partners :
- Burgundy wine tasting with regional products by a sommelier at La Framboisine. From €48/person for the evening, booking required metvin.com
- Framboisine massages: From €40, bookable on lesmainsquidansent.net
- Nombre total de personnes : 3
- 2 room(s)
Types of accommodation
Furnished Accommodation and Gîtes
||90 €||100 €|
||5 €||7 €|
- Lake / Body of water
- Bicycle hire
- Community pool
- Hiking trails