<< Back to list

Eglise de l’Assomption de Lournand  

Cited in the 950s, the church of Sainte Marie, originally Romanesque, was given by the bishop towards the end of the 11th century to Canon Ornard, and returned to the Chapter of Saint Vincent de Mâcon, by the sons of Geoffrey of Cluny .

At that time the parish of Merzé was united with Lournand. With the exception of the bell tower, the church was completely rebuilt in the middle of the 19th century (1846).

More information

Eglise de l’Assomption de Lournand

  • Le Bourg
  • 71250 LOURNAND

  • Phone : 03 85 50 77 59
  • E-mail : nord-clunisois.paroisse@wanadoo.fr