<< Back to list

Eglise de Sigy-le-Châtel  

Sigy-le-Châtel, called Sedriacum castrum, was a fief belonging to the Duke of Burgundy in 1279. Nowadays it is a nice mâconnais village built between two knolls on which stand the ruins of the feudal castle and the church of the former Saint Nicholas priory. Modified over the centuries and having been recently renovated, this church gives an impression of serenity and luminosity.

More information

Distance from Cluny center : 16 km of Cluny

Eglise de Sigy-le-Châtel

  • Le Bourg Saint-Nicolas
  • 71250 SIGY-LE-CHATEL