<< Back to list

Eglise de Saint-Huruge  

Saint-Eusèbe Church has existed since the year one thousand, but we do not know if it refers to the current edifice which does not seem to be dating back to an era prior to the middle of the 11th Century, with the addition of a south chapel at the end of the 15th and 16th Century, and a north chapel in the 19th Century.
It was registered on the supplementary Historic Monument list in 1950.

More information

Distance from Cluny center : 19 km of Cluny

Eglise de Saint-Huruge

  • Le Bourg
  • 71460 SAINT-HURUGE