<< Back to list

Eglise de Buffières  

The church, dedicated to Saint Denis, underwent three construction steps :
- the steeple, the apse and the Romanesque-style span under the bell tower constitute the oldest parts, from the beginning of the 11th to the beginning of the 13th Century.
- the nave, with its pointed barrel vault, dates back to the Gothic period
- in the 19th Century, it was decided to build the sacristy (1821) and aisles were also added (between 1845 and 1846).

More information

Distance from Cluny center : 10 km of Cluny

Eglise de Buffières

  • Le Bourg
  • 71250 BUFFIERES

  • Phone : 03 85 59 07 18
  • E-mail : paroisse-cluny@orange.fr