<< Back to list

Eglise de Berzé-le-Châtel  

The church was dedicated to Saint Sébastien and it was built in 1739 (the date can be seen at the bottom of the choir). It replaced and was opposite the former chapel which was erected in the 16th Century, which was used as a parish church, and which was abandonned then demolished because of its state of dilapidation (emplacement of the former town hall-school). On the south side, the church overhangs the crossed rock spur which is closed by the imposing structure of the medieval castle of Berzé (10th - 15th Century, modified in the 19th Century).

More information

Distance from Cluny center : 5 km of Cluny

Eglise de Berzé-le-Châtel

  • Le Bourg