Taizé is a little village perched upon a hill which dominates the Grosne river. The old houses are grouped around its 12th Century Romaneque church, which was mentioned in 1156 in the compendium of Cluny’s charters. It was classified in 1913. It is open, just like the Reconciliation Church, to the Catholic and Protestant worship.
Distance from Cluny center : 10 km of Cluny