From the 11th and 12th Century Romanesque era Bergesserin Church kept only the choir, the apse, the span under the steeple and the bell tower which were classified as a Historic Monument, by a decree dating back to the 12th of January 1945. The nave and the transept are modern. It is dedicated to Saint Loup. The choir is turned eastwards, which is a symbol of Resurrection.
Distance from Cluny center : 9 km of Cluny