<< Back to list

Hôtel-Dieu  

See more pictures

Built at the beginning of the 15th century by Cardinal de Bouillon, Abbot of Cluny. Visit the chapel (fresco by the artist Chaimowicz), the administrators’ room, the apothecary’s store and the Saint-Lazare room with numerous items testifying to the history of the establishment.

Hôtel-Dieu

  • Hôpital de Cluny
  • 71250 CLUNY

  • Phone : 06 84 28 84 93
  • Phone : 06 38 62 24 32
  • E-mail : julien.griffon.1625@net-c.com