Tourist Information Office
Public Establishment of an Industrial and Commercial status, the Cluny tourist office has 3 main missions entrusted to it by the local district :
To welcome and inform tourists,
To promote tourism in the Cluny region in cooperation with the departmental committee and the regional committee of tourism,
To contribute towards coordinating the interventions of the various partners in the development of local tourism.
A team of professionals will be pleased to help you organise your stays and a whole range of tourist information is available.
Various services of Tourist Information Office :
Last time reservation of Hotel and Guest House,
Spectacles cash dispenser,
Tour des Fromages cash dispenser,
Two information points :
6 Rue Mercière, in the city centre
Rue porte de Paris (parking visiteurs PRADO) during the tourist season
Follow the Cluny tourist office on the social networks !
Careful about our opening times which change according to the season.
- April : 9.30am - 12.30pm / 2.30pm - 6.30pm, daily,
- May, june, july, august and september : 9.30am - 6.30pm , daily,
- October : 9.30am - 12.30pm / 2pm - 5.00pm, daily,
- November to march : 9.30am - 12.30pm / 2.30pm - 5.00pm, closed on Sunday,
- Closed days : 01/11, 11/11, 25/12/17 and 01/01/18.
In season, a second reception point awaits you on the visitor parking "Prado" every day from 9.30 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm. .